From the multi-British Comedy Award winning director of The Thick of It, In The Loop, Vee and I’m Alan Partridge, The Death of Stalin is a comedy terrors unlike any other. Encapsulating the insanity, perversity and inhumanity of a dictatorship plunged into madness, the only thing you can do is laugh. Out on Digital Download, Blu-ray & DVD now.
To celebrate the release, we are giving away the film on DVD!
STALIN IS DEAD! And with The Soviet Union’s top job now up for grabs, the men within Stalin’s council are about to enter an ‘interview’ process unlike any other.
With the prospect of absolute authority over the nation within grasp, in the days that follow devious plotting and farcical backstabbing are fair play, and one man will emerge with supreme power over the USSR. The question is: who? Critically acclaimed, hailed as one of the most hilarious films of 2017 and supported with an all-star cast, The Death of Stalin is a comedic revolution. Crowned the best British satire in years, it’s a must-own for comedy lovers everywhere!
The Death of Stalin was directed by legendary director Armando Ianucci and co-written by David Schneider (The Day Today, Josh). The films all-star A-list cast features an array of Hollywood greats, comedy royalty and stage legends, including; Michael Palin (Monty Python and the Holy Grail 1975, The Meaning of Life 1975, A Fish Called Wanda 1988), Jeffrey Tambor (Arresting Development 2003-2018, Transparent 2014-2017, How The Grinch Stole Christmas 200) and Steve Buscemi (Armageddon 1998, Reservoir Dogs 1992, Fargo 1996)
The cast also includes; Jason Isaacs (Star Trek: Discovery 2017-2018, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 2002, Black Hawk Down 2001), Paul Whitehouse (The Fast Show 1994, Corpse Bride 2005, Alice Through the Looking Glass 2016), Simon Russell-Beale (Into the Woods 2014, Hamlet 1996, A Dance to the Music of Time 1997), Andrea Risborough (Birdman 2014, Oblivion 2013, W.E. 2011) and Rupert Friend (Hitman: Agent 47 2015, The Young Victoria 2009, Pride & Prejudice 2005).
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account.
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) March 2, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 12th March 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.