Arrow Films is pleased to announce the DVD Box Set release of the highly anticipated second season of the Australian crime drama ‘The Code’ on Monday 7th November. The celebrated and multi-award winning series returned to BBC Four at 9pm on Saturday 22nd October.
Hoping to escape the storm they unleashed at the end of season one, Jesse Banks (Ashley Zukerman, Terra Nova) and Ned Banks (Dan Spielman, One Perfect Day) are confronted with the terrifying possibility of being extradited to the US to face serious charges in an American court.
Fortunately for the Banks brothers, Australian National Security is sitting on an explosive case they cannot crack, and Jesse might just be the man for the job. Mercurial Jan Roth (Anthony LaPaglia, Happy Feet 2) hosts a hidden online bazaar of illicit weapons, drugs and dangerous ideas. Exchanging Jesse’s hacker skills for their freedom, Jesse and Ned are drawn into Roth’s dark world that is not just threating their own lives but all they hold dear.
The series’ producer David Taylor said:” We are delighted that ‘The Code’ has been universally embraced by audiences and critics alike, and season two takes it to a new level – with a stellar cast, political intrigue and thrilling action.”
Exploring the value of freedom of speech and the delicate balance between personal liberty and national security in the digital age, ‘The Code Season Two’ unveils the rapidly spreading and very real threat of cybercrime, and its capacity to bring an entire country to its knees.
To celebrate the release we’ve got 2 copies to give away on DVD to our readers. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 17th November 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition) and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.