Arrow Films is pleased to announce the DVD Box Set release of the second season of the French political thriller The Bureau on Monday 17th April 2017. The series is also available to download from iTunes.
Four months after the events of season one, Malotru (Mathieu Kassovitz) is promoted to Deputy Director of the DGSE. His mission: to take down a French jihadist who has recently become the top ISIS executioner.
Nadia (Zineb Triki) is imprisoned in Syria and her fate worsens every day as the local political situation deteriorates. To save Nadia, Malotru makes a deal with the CIA.
As for Marina (Zineb Triki), she begins her clandestine mission in Tehran where she connects with wealthy young Iranians in order to recruit a valuable asset. Marina and Malotru’s missions will collide, and both of them will face great danger.
The Bureau was named Best TV Series by the French Syndicate of Cinema Critics. Mathieu Kassovitz received the Best Actor Award from the French TV Critics Association Awards.
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 DVDs to give away to our readers. To be in with a chance of winning, answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 25th April 2017.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition) and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.