To celebrate the release of Terminator 2: Judgement Day on UHD, Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, DVD & Digital (out now) we’re giving away two goodie bags featuring a copy of the film on Blu-ray, film soundtrack, limited edition t- shirt, Terminator 2 Anniversary Official Trading Cards and a film poster!
Having originally hit British screens in 1991, complete with groundbreaking special effects, this became Arnold Schwarzenegger’s (Total Recall, Predator) most iconic role to date, as well as one of the most quotable scripts of the decade, this brand new 3D version will blast the seminal blockbuster into the 21st century and introduce it to a brand new generation of fans.
It has been 10 years since the events of Terminator. Sarah Connor’s (Linda Hamilton The Terminator, Dante’s Peak) ordeal is only just beginning as she struggles to protect her son John (Edward Furlong American History X, Pecker), the future leader of the human resistance against the machines, from a new Terminator (Robert Patrick Walk the Line, ‘The X Files’), sent back in time to eliminate John Connor while he’s still a child.
Sarah and John don’t have to face this terrifying threat alone however. The human resistance have managed to send them an ally, a warrior from the future ordered to protect John Connor at any cost.
The battle for tomorrow has begun…
To celebrate this exciting home entertainment release, we are offering 2 lucky winners the chance to get their hands on a Terminator 2: Judgment Day bundle.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusFilm account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) December 5, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 11th December 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.