Twenty-two year old David (Jonny Labey) has it all – he’s young, hot, and he’s just got into the prestigious dance school of his dreams. But he has a secret: for two years he’s been sleeping with his sister’s husband, Jules (Daniel Brocklebank). After an argument between the two lovers, David throws himself into a one-night stand with Sam, a casual encounter which fast becomes something much stronger.
Unable to express his feelings to anyone, Jules is slowly driven mad by his secret desire for David, and jealous of his newfound, public relationship. When David’s sister, Jane (Suzanne Collins), insists he brings his new boyfriend over for dinner, Jules snaps, revealing in turn a secret which none of them can ignore.
Soft Lad is the directorial debut from Leon Lopez, an examination of lust, jealousy and their consequences in contemporary Liverpool.
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies to give away. Enter using the widget below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 22nd November 2015.
Terms & conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
4. All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
5. Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
7. Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
8. In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
10. Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.