Having established themselves as trailblazers of the UK rock scene with their top 10 debut album last year, Nothing But Thieves are taking their sound global in 2016.
Previous singles from their self-titled debut have gained multiple playlist additions across Radio X, Kerrang! and BBC Radio 1 – where the band also bagged Hottest Record In The World and Track Of The Day accolades, as well as playing as part of their Live Lounge Month in September last year.
Nothing But Thieves have spent the last year touring across the world, playing a multitude of international festivals, including Summersonic in Japan, as well as Reading and Leeds Festivals. 2015 was just the beginning and 2016 will see the young Southend band continue to carve their way as leaders of the new UK rock scene.
Watch the band’s latest single Excuse Me below:
To celebrate the single release, we’ve got three signed copies of Nothing But Thieves’ self-titled debut album to give away. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 10th May 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.