Fancy winning a pair of tickets to the premiere of Scott and Sid on Tuesday 6th March in London?
Out in UK cinemas 9th March and released on DVD and Digital Download on 12th March, Scott and Sid is based on the real life experiences of ‘Dreamchasers’ Scott Elliott & Sid Sadowsky, who also wrote, directed and produced this inspiring story of triumph against adversity.
Schoolboys Scott (Richard Mason) and Sid (Tom Blyth) are isolated, underachieving and a little lost when Scott transfers to Sid’s school as a teen. Sid is the withdrawn, awkward son of an alcoholic mother and absent father, who just wants to work hard, get through his exams and escape into his own life. Scott, meanwhile, is an unloved foster child who’s been expelled from multiple schools, rootless and
Neither receives much encouragement from their parents or teachers, but as their friendship takes root they find something in each other that enables them to glimpse a bigger goal. Despairing of the compromise and limited ambitions around them, and in defiance of the low expectations that everyone has for them, Scott and Sid write a
list of goals and begin pursuing each one in turn to create a better life.
The withdrawn, overly serious Sid is inspired by Scott’s wild and untamed spirit, while Scott draws strength from Sid’s boundless work ethic and determination to get ahead. They become ‘Dreamchasers’, building their whole lifestyle and ideology around pushing themselves farther and faster than anyone expects. Fuelled by ambition and entrepreneurial spirit they launch two successful businesses while
still at school, and by their late teens they’re reaching for the stars – even if it means putting themselves in real danger from gangsters and loan sharks.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account.
• Doors open 7pm prompt on Tuesday 6th March – all guest need to arrive no later than 7:10pm.
• Canapés will be served and winners will receive one free cocktail.
• Movie starts at 8pm (100mins) with a Q&A after screening (30-40mins).
• Travel will not be included to London.
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) March 1, 2018
The competition closes at 14.00 (GMT) on Friday 2nd March 2018
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- NO TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION OR EXPENSES ARE COVERED. It is the responsibility of the competition winners to make their own way to and from the venue.
- Prize is for 2 tickets to the premiere only.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter after 2pm on 2nd March 2018. Please be sure you can attend the event on Tuesday 6th March and confirm within one hour of being notified of the win. If we do not get your confirmation back, the prize gets awarded to the next winner, drawn at random.