Eureka Entertainment to release New World, a slick edge-of-your-seat thriller, as part of its new Montage Pictures range in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition on 15 January 2018.
After receiving much acclaim for his screenplays for both Kim Jee-woon’s I Saw the Devil and Ryoo Seung-wan’s The Unjust, Park Hoon-jung made the transition to directing and with New World, established himself as one of South Korea’s finest directors.
When the chairman of South Korea’s largest crime syndicate is killed in mysterious circumstances, a complex and violent struggle for power takes place between the three most powerful figures in the Korean underworld. Meanwhile the police, led by section chief Kang (Choi Min-sik, Oldboy), have established operation “New World”, in an attempt to weaken the syndicate even further. However, Kang’s inside man, Ja-sung (played by The Housemaid‘s Lee Jung-jae), is nearing breaking point after eight years working undercover.
Highly praised upon release as one of the finest gangster films for many years, New World is a slick, edge-of-your seat thriller, and is not to be missed.
New World, a slick edge-of-your-seat thriller, is released in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition and is available to order here http://amzn.to/2DacH4u
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 23rd January 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.