Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas is You was released on Blu-rayTM, DVD, and Digital Download this week by Universal 1440 Entertainment, a production entity of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Narrated and executive produced by Mariah Carey, the animated family film follows little Mariah as she chases her dream of having a puppy of her very own, making her ultimate wish for Christmas come true.
Joining Mariah Carey is an extraordinarily talented, dynamic and lovable voice cast including Breanna Yde (School of Rock, The Haunted Hathaways) as little Mariah; Henry Winkler (Happy Days, Royal Pains) as Grandpa Bill; Lacey Chabert (Mean Girls, Party of Five) as Mariah’s mother Penelope; and Phil Morris (Smallville, Seinfeld) as Mariah’s father Bud; along with Laya Hayes (Doc McStuffins, Sister Code) as Mariah’s friend Vicky and Keiko Agena (Gilmore Girls, Transformers: Dark of the Moon) as the pet adoption facilitator Emiko.
When Little Mariah (Yde) sees a darling little puppy named Princess at the pet store, she suddenly knows exactly what she wants for Christmas. Before her Christmas wish can come true, she must prove that she can dog-sit her uncle’s dog, Jack, a scraggly rascal; in fact, the worst dog in the county! Jack turns Mariah and her family’s perfect holiday preparations upside down in hilarious ways. It wasn’t exactly the Christmas she wished for…it was more than she ever wanted. Based on the iconic Christmas song and popular illustrated book of the same name, Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas is You featuring Mariah’s music and narration will be a family favourite for years to come.
To celebrate the release of All I Want For Christmas Is You, we’re giving away 3 copies on DVD and each winner will get a download code for the soundtrack too!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusFilm account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) November 15, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 21st November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.