From Academy Award-nominated filmmaker James Mangold, the masterful storyteller behind Walk the Line and Logan, comes a film inspired by a true-life drama about a powerful friendship that forever changed racing history. Le Mans ’66 is one of the most legendary tales in the history of motorsports and comes to 4k Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and VOD today (23rd March).
Academy Award-winners Matt Damon and Christian Bale star in Le Mans ’66, based on the true story of the visionary American car designer Carroll Shelby (Damon) and the fearless British-born driver Ken Miles (Bale), who together battled corporate interference, the laws of physics, and their own personal demons to build a revolutionary race car for Ford Motor Company and take on the dominating race cars of Enzo Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France in 1966.
Starring alongside Matt Damon (The Martian) and Christian Bale (Vice) is Jon Bernthal (The Punisher), Caitriona Balfe (Outlander), Tracy Letts (Lady Bird), Josh Lucas (J Edgar), Noah Jupe (A Quiet Place), Remo Girone (Heaven), Ray McKinnon (The Blind Side).
Le Mans ’66 is directed by James Mangold (Walk the Line, Logan). Produced by Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping and James Mangold. Written by the critically acclaimed brothers Jez Butterworth & John-Henry Butterworth (Fair Game) alongside Jason Keller (Escape Plan). Director of Photography is Phedon Papamichael (3:10 To Yuma).
Le Mans ’66 is out now on Digital Download, 4k Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and VOD.
To celebrate the release, we have three DVD copies of the film to giveaway to three lucky winners! Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 29th March 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.