Katy Perry made a triumphant comeback to the charts with her new album Witness earlier this year.
Including the hit singles Chained to the Rhythm featuring Skip Marley, Bon Appetit featuring Migos and Swish Swish featuring Nicki Minaj, Witness hit the Top 10 in the UK and topped the Billboard 200 in the US. The album is the follow-up to hugely successful 2013 album Prism, which hit platinum in the UK and double platinum in the US.
In September Perry will embark on a huge world tour in support of Witness, which includes a series of dates here in the UK next summer.
To celebrate the huge success of Witness, we’re giving away 2 copies to our readers.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusMusic on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
EF Music will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusMusic account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Music (@entfocusmusic) July 30, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Saturday 5th August 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.