Eureka Entertainment to release Journey to the Center of the Earth, a sci-fi, adventure extravaganza on Blu-Ray, as part of the Eureka Classics range on 18 September 2017.
Jules Verne’s classic novel, Journey to the Center of the Earth, is brought to the screen in this thrilling adventure about a band of intrepid explorers descending to the hidden reaches of our world.
Professor Lindenbrook (James Mason; 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, North by Northwest) discovers a long hidden message that reveals the existence of a passage into the centre of the Earth. Leading a team of unlikely adventurers (including Pat Boone, Arlene Dahl and… a duck), the groups daring expedition will see them come up against exploding volcanoes, rockslides and even flesh-eating reptiles!
Scored by the legendary Bernard Hermann and filmed in stunning Cinemascope, Journey to the Center of the Earth is a much beloved classic, and a landmark in both Science-Fiction and Adventure filmmaking. Eureka Classics is proud to present the film for the first time on Blu-ray in the UK, from a stunning 4K restoration.
Journey to the Center of the Earth, a sci-fi, adventure extravaganza, is available on Blu-ray as part of the Eureka Classics range from 18 September 2017, and can be purchased here http://amzn.to/2vjUI6G
To celebrate the release we have 3 copies to give away. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 24th September 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.