Eureka Entertainment to release Jinnah, the epic story of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, starring Christopher Lee, on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition on 28 November 2016.
Jinnah is the epic biopic about the life of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the man who founded the Muslim nation of Pakistan in the wake of Great Britain’s relinquishment of control over India.
After his death in 1948, Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Christopher Lee) awaits final judgement in the afterlife and must tell the story of his life, before celestial bureaucrats decide his fate. His story covers the intense political strife and bloody events that led to the formation of the Muslim nation of Pakistan.
Attracting much controversy during production, but released to great acclaim, particularly in Pakistan, Jamil Dehlavi’s Jinnah is an intelligent and moving piece of cinema, with a performance by Sir Christopher Lee that he personally believed to be the finest of his career.
Pre-order Jinnah from Amazon http://amzn.to/2cYXOnc
To celebrate the release we have 3 copies to give away. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 4th December 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition) and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.