On 3rd November De Angelis Records release Songs From Different Times the sixth album to date from prodigious musician Jack Savoretti. Jack, who grew up across Europe, first made waves as a 19-year-old singer-songwriter when his debut album was met with widespread acclaim; from Album Of The Week on Radio 2 to playlisting on One Tree Hill.
Celebrating 10 years since Jack signed to original home De Angelis Records, this collection shines a light on some of the less well known tracks from the era of Between The Minds and Harder Than Easy, many of which have been very difficult to get hold of on CD, especially outside the UK. It shows a different side of Jack, soul stripped bare.
Songs From Different Times is a landmark record in Jack’s prolific career, demonstrating his rare gift as a musician to connect with his audience on an unflinchingly intimate level. Raw and mesmerising, the selection of stripped back tracks explores the fragility of the human condition and is driven by Jack’s unique blend of heartfelt emotion and passion. This is an album to cherish, and to calmly nurture you through life’s overwhelming moments.
Pre-Order the record from https://jacksavorettiuk.lnk.to/SFDTFP
To celebrate the album release we’ve got 3 copies to give away!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusMusic on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusMusic account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Music (@entfocusmusic) November 1, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.