It’s time to give evil some hell when Hellboy arrives on Digital Download (out now) and on DVD, Blu-ray, 4K UHD and Steelbook editions on August 19th, courtesy of Lionsgate UK. To celebrate the release, we are giving you the chance to win a copy of Hellboy on Blu-ray!
Hellboy is back, and he’s on fire. From the pages of Mike Mignola’s seminal work, this action-packed story sees the legendary half-demon superhero (David Harbour, Stranger Things) called to the English countryside to battle a trio of rampaging giants. There he discovers The Blood Queen, Nimue (Milla Jovovich, Resident Evil series), a resurrected ancient sorceress thirsting to avenge a past betrayal. Suddenly caught in a clash between the supernatural and the human, Hellboy is now hell-bent on stopping Nimue without triggering the end of the world.
Mike Mignola’s cult comic book series Hellboy, filled with horrifying vision of monsters and mayhem, is brought to life by director Neil Marshall (The Descent, TV’s Game of Thrones) and stars Golden Globe® nominee David Harbour (Stranger Things) as the titular half-demon superhero, Hellboy.
Watch the action-packed trailer below:
Pre-order Hellboy on Blu-ray, 4K UHD or DVD now here
Enter below for your chance to win…
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 19th August 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind OR If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- The prize is supplied by Grapevine Digital – First Floor, 9 Charlotte Road, London, EC2A 3DH. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.