Gavin DeGraw’s highly anticipated fifth studio release Something Worth Saving is available for pre-order starting today at all digital retailers. As an added bonus, fans will receive the lead single She Sets The City On Fire plus album track Making Love With The Radio On as an instant gratis track with their pre-order.
Something Worth Saving will be released on 9th September via Sony Music. Recorded in multiple cities in the U.S. including Miami, Los Angeles and Nashville, Something Worth Saving marks DeGraw’s first full length studio release in nearly three years, following 2013’s highly acclaimed Make a Move. The first official album single “She Sets The City On Fire,” was written by Gavin DeGraw and Gregg Wattenberg and produced by Gregg Wattenberg.
Gavin will soon head out on a co-headlining 2016 North American tour with Billboard chart topping recording artist Andy Grammer. Kicking off with a homecoming show in Bethel, NY on August 28th, the multi-city trek will include shows in major theater venues across the US including the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, The Fillmore in Philadelphia, and the Orpheum Theatre in Boston. Tickets for all shows are on-sale now. For complete purchase information, please visit www.gavindegraw.com.
Something Worth Saving can be pre-ordered on Amazon at http://smarturl.it/GDSWSaz
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 CDs to give away. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 18th September 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.