Fifth Harmony became a four-piece in 2016 but that hasn’t impacted on their music in the slightest.
Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui signed a new record deal with their label and released their self-titled third album featuring the hit singles Down, Angel and He Like That. In 2017 they also recorded Can You See for the soundtrack of animated Christmas movie The Star.
Currently on the road in support of the album, it seems like there’s no stopping Fifth Harmony in 2018!
We’ve got 1 copy of Fifth Harmony on CD to give away!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusMusic on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusMusic account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
RT & follow for a chance to win a copy of @FifthHarmony's self-titled album! We've got 1 copy to give away. T&Cs: https://t.co/tCvuRjyFpj #win #prizes #competitions #giveaway pic.twitter.com/QHGgxVGimy
— EF Music (@entfocusmusic) February 7, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 13th February 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.