Musical theatre lovers are in for a treat this November with the release of Elaine Paige Presents Showstoppers From The Musicals, the definitive 3-CD collection celebrating the best and most successful musicals from both stage and screen, curated by Elaine Paige herself.
Spanning classic West End productions such as The Phantom Of The Opera and Wicked through to the latest hit shows including 42nd Street, Cabaret, Annie and Footloose as well as big screen musicals such as Chicago and Beauty and the Beast, the album has something for everyone!
Featuring 60 of the best loved and most memorable songs from stage and screen, including I Dreamed a Dream and Let It Go, the album features performances from a glittering line up of stars including Michael Ball, Alfie Boe, Idina Menzel, Susan Boyle, Il Divo, Michael Crawford, Liza Minnelli, Ariana Grande & John Legend and many more including, of course, Elaine Paige herself!
Elaine has starred in more smash hit West End & Broadway musicals than anyone else of her generation: Hair, Jesus Christ Superstar, Billy, Evita, Cats, Chess, Anything Goes, Piaf, Sunset Boulevard, The King & I, Sweeney Todd, and Follies. In 1995 Elaine was awarded an OBE for services to Musical Theatre by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and in 2014 Elaine celebrated 50 years on stage. Elaine was presented with a Variety Hall Of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award in 2016.
Elaine’s BBC Radio 2 show continues to have a massive and loyal following boasting 2.4 million listeners a week. Elaine will be on tour this October and will take up pantomime residence playing Queen Rat in Dick Whittington at the London Palladium from December 9th.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 3 copies to give away!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusMusic on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusMusic account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Music (@entfocusmusic) November 20, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 27th November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.