Cuckoo Complete Series 2 arrives on DVD on 14th March 2016 through Network.
Shortly after renewing his wedding vows, Cuckoo flew the coop to continue researching his book. Whilst on walkabout in the foothills of the Himalayas, he went missing… eventually presumed dead.
Two years after his disappearance and life in the Thompson family house is only just getting back to normal. Ken (Greg Davies) and Lorna (Helen Baxendale) are looking forward to a future without the kids under their feet. Dylan is about to go to university and Rachel is rebuilding her life with her new boyfriend, a nice-but-dull lawyer, Ben. Despite appearances, Cuckoo’s absence is still felt – not least by his young widow. Everyone worries Rachel has lost her mojo since the tragic events in Asia.
The fragile equilibrium is well and truly shattered when a handsome and mysterious young stranger from Cuckoo’s past (Taylor Lautner) appears in Lichfield, looking for a man who found fame and philosophy in the simplest of hot snacks: the jacket potato.
This DVD contains all six episodes of series two alongside the 2014 Christmas special.
To celebrate the release we have 3 copies to give away. All you need to do is answer the following question below.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 20th March 2016.
*You can enter once per day to increase your chances of winning but please note, only one entry per day will be counted*
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.