Beyond the gates, astonishment awaits… Roald Dahl’s deliciously dark tale of young Charlie Bucket and the mysterious confectioner Willy Wonka comes to life at London’s Theatre Royal Drury Lane in the Olivier Award-winning musical directed by Academy Award® winner Sam Mendes and we’re offering 5 lucky winners the chance to win a copy of Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in paperback, a copy of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory musical cast recording AND a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory plush squirrel!
Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has quickly become one of the West End’s most popular and successful stage musicals, and recently celebrated its 1000th performance. It won two Olivier awards in April 2014, and has broken records at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, where it has been seen by over 1.7 million people since it opened in June 2013. It is currently in its fourth and final Golden year, taking bookings until January 2017.
When Charlie wins a golden ticket to the weird and wonderful Wonka Chocolate Factory, it’s the chance of a lifetime to feast on the sweets he’s always dreamed of. But beyond the gates astonishment awaits, as down the sugary corridors, and amongst the incredible edible delights, the five lucky winners discover not everything is as sweet as it seems…
For more information visit: www.CharlieandtheChocolateFactory.com.
For your chance to one of five of these scrumptious prize bundles, simply answer the following question correctly:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 10th August 2016.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be over the age of 13
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct answers submitted before the closing date
- 5 (Five) winners win 1 (One) copy of the novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl (paperback), 1 (One) copy of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory musical cast recording (on CD) and 1 (One) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory plush squirrel.
- Winner will be notified via email and will be required to supply a postal address for delivery of the prize