Fasten your seat belts as the year’s must-own action-packed thrill ride Baby Driver accelerates home on digital, 4K Ultra HD™/Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, Blu-ray & DVD from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. To celebrate its release we are giving away 3 Blu-rays!
Written and directed by acclaimed filmmaker Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz), this fast-paced and furiously stylish heist movie stars Ansel Elgort (The Fault in Our Stars) as a young getaway driver who relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best in the game. When he meets the girl of his dreams (Lily James – Cinderella), Baby sees a chance to ditch his criminal life and make a clean getaway. But after being coerced into working for a crime boss (Kevin Spacey), he must face the music when a doomed heist threatens his life, love and freedom.
With an all-star cast that also includes Jon Bernthal (TV’s The Walking Dead), Eiza González (TV’s From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series), Jon Hamm (TV’s Mad Men) and Oscar® winner Jamie Foxx (Best Actor, Ray, 2004), Baby Driver pulls up on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray and digital with over two hours of tricked-out bonus features, including over 20 minutes of deleted and extended scenes.
Below is a sneak-preview of the ‘That’s My Baby: Edgar Wright’ Blu-ray and DVD bonus content, which follows Edgar Wright’s vision of Baby Driver from its inception two decades ago, to its ultimate realisation on the big screen:
To celebrate we’ve got 3 copies of Baby Driver on Blu-ray to give away!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusFilm account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) November 28, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 5th December 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.