To celebrate the launch of Call of Duty’s new expansion pack, Sabotage, Activision and Entertainment Focus have teamed up to offer one lucky reader the chance to win:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for PS4
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare season pass for PS4
The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare season pass will grant the winner 4 epic map packs in 2017 including all-new multiplayer maps and Zombies content. This includes the brand new Sabotage DLC and the next 3 packs.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage includes the next terrifying Zombies instalment from Willard Wyler’s horror film archive: ‘Rave in the Redwoods’. Plus four new unique MP maps: Noir, Renaissance, Neon and Dominion, a re-imagining of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 classic, ‘Afghan.’
Watch the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage DLC Multiplayer trailer below:
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @Ent_Focus on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition, #InfiniteWarfare, #PS4 and @callofduty.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @Ent_Focus account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— Entertainment Focus (@Ent_Focus) January 31, 2017
Check out the official Call of Duty website for more information on the game.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 7th February 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.