From legendary filmmaker Steven Spielberg, eOne is pleased to announce the UK release of the universally acclaimed film The Post – the gripping true story behind a moment that shook the world and changed the course of history, which showcases outstanding performances from film greats.
The Post is available on Blu-ray™ and DVD from 21st May 2018, and is available to download now. It’s available to pre-order now from Amazon and ITunes.
To mark the occasion, we’re giving away 3 pairs of tickets to Hanks for the Memories: a special double-bill screening celebrating the collaborative work of Hollywood cinema icons Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg (The Post and Catch Me If You Can to be screened) at Central London venue on Thursday 17th May at 6 for 6.30pm.
Oscar winners Steven Spielberg, Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks team up for the very first time in The Post, the thrilling acclaimed drama along with the very best acting talent working today including Tracy Letts, Bob Odenkirk, Sarah Paulson and Alison Brie.
The Post tells the incredible true story of the unlikely partnership between The Washington Post’s Katharine Graham (Streep) and editor Ben Bradlee (Hanks) as they strive to expose a massive cover-up of devastating government secrets, risking their careers and very freedom in a fight for the truth.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account.
RT & follow for a chance to win a pair of tickets to #HanksForTheMemories – a #TomHanks & #StevenSpielberg double-bill screening of @ThePostFilm & Catch Me If You Can in London THIS THURSDAY 17th May. T&Cs https://t.co/wkCL9HysDf #win #competition #prizes #comp #ThePost pic.twitter.com/jUQB3PcZVy
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) May 15, 2018
The competition closes at 10.00 (GMT) on Wednesday 16th May 2018
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- NO TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION OR EXPENSES ARE COVERED. It is the responsibility of the competition winners to make their own way to and from the venue.
- Prize is for 2 tickets to the screening only.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter after 10am on 16th May 2018. Please be sure you can attend the event on Thursday 17th May 2018 and confirm within one hour of being notified of the win. If we do not get your confirmation back, the prize gets awarded to the next winner, drawn at random.