EF is delighted to offer a pair of tickets for the first ever Speedmachine festival taking place at Silverstone and will mix fast car entertainment with music. Festival-goers will be Drifting On The F1 Track with a pro driver in a Jaguar F-TYPE and will be able to see how far they will push themselves on the UK’s world famous race circuit. Speed thirsty fans will also be able to try out Teeside Karting, where those aged 8 and above will be treated to go behind the wheel and race on a bespoke circuit right next to the world rallycross track.
This year’s festival-goers will see entertainment from Dizzee Rascal and Lethal Bizzle to indie chart toppers, Razorlight, funk and soul DJ Craig Charles and era-defining DJ duo Basement Jaxx (DJ Set), topped off with DJs from the iconic Ministry of Sound for their very own take over. Not only that, but Killa Kela, The Fedz, Dat Brass and DJ BBQ will all contribute to the fantastic bank holiday vibes.
More entertainment will come from HPI Racing and its interactive remote-control racing display, complete with exclusive stunt and off-road tracks and the latest cutting edge vehicles and not to forget prize giveaways. Festival attendees will also be able to put their dexterity to the test at the ultimate The Pit Stop Challenge changing a tyre on a real F1 car against the clock and also the Batak Reaction Test for those that think they have reactions of a world RX driver.
Younger fans won’t miss out on the fun, as kids will get the chance to get behind the wheel with the Renault Electric Karting circuit and adults can test drive the brand-new Renault Megane RS on the F1 track. Autosolo Passenger Rides will see visitors jump in the passenger seat and be whipped around a specially designed precision and maneuvering course by a world-class driver.
Championing young women into the world of motorsports Dare To Be Different will be at Speedmachine with a range of activities and positive messages for all. Local team Force India are bringing the incredibly impressive Sahara Force India VJM10 Mercedes for spectators to get up close and personal with.
Speedmachine festival will take place in Silverstone between 25th and 27th May.
To be in with a chance of winning the tickets, enter below…
The competition closes at 09.00 (GMT) on Thursday 16th May 2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable.
- No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- NO TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION OR EXPENSES ARE COVERED. It is the responsibility of the competition winners to make their own way to and from the venue.
- Prize is for 2 tickets per winner to the festival alone.
- Winners will be notified via email after 10am on 10th May 2018. Please be sure you can attend the event between 25th and 27th May and confirm within one hour of being notified of the win. If we do not get your confirmation back, the prize gets awarded to the next winner, drawn at random.