It’s official: Insomnia, the UK’s biggest gaming and tech festival, will be returning to Birmingham’s NEC between 25th – 28th August . The festival is the unmissable event of the summer, and you could be in with a chance of winning a family ticket.
Insomnia and Entertainment Focus have teamed up to offer two lucky readers the chance to win:
- A family ticket to Insomnia61 for the day of your choice. This includes entry for x2 adults and x2 children.
There’ll be countless features and events on offer including major gaming exhibitors, the chance to meet top YouTube talent, and exhilarating tournaments for you to take part in.
Watch the Insomnia61 preview video below:
Whether it’s your first time attending or you’re a returning fan, Insomnia61 is set to be an incredible day out for the whole family.
To book your tickets, please visit the official Insomnia Gaming Festival website.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusGames on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
EF Games will be tweeting during the duration of the competition via our @EntFocusGames account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Games (@entfocusgames) August 16, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 21st August 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 3 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.