To celebrate the launch of Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times on iOS, Perchang and Entertainment Focus have teamed up to offer four lucky readers the chance to win:
- A digital copy of Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times for iOS
A cataclysm was prophesied to bring about the end of the Old World. Now the forces of Chaos have begun their final assault and the last stand is coming.
Heroes from all races and lands are venturing forth. Sworn enemies standing shoulder to shoulder fighting the daemons of the apocalypse. Proud warriors search for powerful artefacts to aid their lords in the coming war. Sorcerers toil for untold power, while Witch Hunters seek to settle long held scores. Dark Elf Assassins fill ledgers in blood and berserk Dwarf Slayers topple the mightiest of foes.
These are the days of action and adventure.
These are The End Times.
Watch the Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times launch trailer below:
The sequel promises to be a lot bigger than the first game and features a ten-part campaign. Dungeons are procedurally generated which will add a lot to the replay value of the game. We’re hearing there are also changes to weapons making each more effective against specific enemy types.
View some screenshots from Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times in our gallery:
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusGames on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
EF Games will be tweeting during the duration of the competition via our @EntFocusGames account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Games (@entfocusgames) November 2, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 8th November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 12.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.