To celebrate the launch of The Town of Light: Enhanced Edition on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, Wired Productions and Entertainment Focus have teamed up to offer three lucky readers the chance to win:
- A digital copy of The Town of Light: Enhanced Edition on Xbox One, PS4 or PC
Winner of the indieDB Editor’s Choice 2015 award for “Best Visuals” and Game Connection Paris 2014 award for “Best Narrative,” The Town of Light is a first-person, story-driven adventure game set in the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum. The asylum was shut down in the late 1970s due to an Italian law that instructed all asylums to close completely and give back patients their civil rights.
Played through the fictional eyes of Renée, a 16-year-old girl who suffers from the symptoms of mental illness, players must search for answers to the many questions from her past while exploring and uncovering the place where she spent most of her youth. What happens next is a dark and emotional journey where the lines of interactive entertainment, storytelling and reality frequently tend to blur.
Watch the The Town of Light: Enhanced Edition launch trailer below:
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting during the duration of the competition via our @Ent_Focus account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— Entertainment Focus (@Ent_Focus) June 7, 2017
Check out the official The Town of Light website for more information on the game.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 13th June 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.