To celebrate the launch of Redeemer on PC, Gambitious Digital Entertainment and Entertainment Focus have teamed up to offer ten lucky readers the chance to win:
- A digital copy of Redeemer on Steam for PC
Redeemer, from Sobaka Studio and Gambitious Digital Entertainment, is a close-quarters brawler designed for fans of the genre, featuring a story-driven single-player campaign and challenging Arena Mode that pits players against hordes of enemies.
Redeemer’s single-player story follows a former elite operative whose violent past finally catches up with him after years of living in hiding within a remote mountain monastery. Punch, kick, hammer, hack, smash and shoot through hordes of enemies on a merciless mission for justice against the shadowy corporate forces you once worked for. From hard-hitting stealth takedowns to over-the-top environmental kills, every move bursts with raw energy and visceral sound design.
Watch the Redeemer launch trailer below:
Sneak around levels undetected to perform silent takedowns, or charge through enemies with reckless fury, using the environment to smash, impale and set foes ablaze. Use unique combat moves to parry, disarm and dismember opponents, then execute the final blow with a collection of bone-crushing fighting strikes, combos and finishers.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusGames on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
EF Games will be tweeting during the duration of the competition via our @EntFocusGames account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Games (@entfocusgames) August 6, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 14th August 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.