In 2013, a 16-year-old Lorde quietly, yet confidently asserted herself as the voice of a generation with her full-length debut, Pure Heroine.
The album would go triple-platinum, selling over 4 Million worldwide, win two GRAMMY Awards, a BRIT and spawned the seven-times platinum record-breaking international juggernaut single, Royals.
Last summer Lorde released her second full-length album Melodrama via Virgin/EMI.
The album, Lorde tweeted, tells “the story of the last 2 wild, fluorescent years of [her] life”. That story, Lorde says, begins with heartbreak. With husky tones and a new radiant feel to her album – including hit single Green Light – the 20 year old singer has produced a rapturous mix of songs putting her once again at the forefront of pop.
This week Lorde won Best International Female at the BRIT Awards so we’re celebrating by giving away 2 copies of Melodrama on CD.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusMusic on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusMusic account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Music (@entfocusmusic) February 23, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 1st March 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.