On 30 October 2015, the eagerly awaited annual album, celebrating the cream of the past year’s Live Lounge sessions will be released. ‘BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge 2015’ is the 10th collection in the hugely popular series that has already sold 4.2 million units to date.
Acting as a barometer of who’s who, who’s breaking through, and showcasing the biggest hits of the past year either as cover versions or unique performances of the artists’ own tracks, Radio 1’s Live Lounge delivers exceptional live performances throughout the year. ‘BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge 2015’ is no exception and features the first appearances from this year’s breakthrough artists James Bay, Years & Years and Jess Glynne.
The 10th volume in the successful series also includes Live Lounge returning artists Sam Smith, Little Mix, Ellie Goulding, Olly Murs and superstars Muse and Kelly Clarkson. The biggest songs of the year also feature – with Jungle giving a new slant to ‘Uptown Funk’, Ella Henderson tackling James Bay’s ‘Hold Back The River’, The Vaccines taking on the hit of the summer Omi’s ‘Cheerleader’, and global superstar Ed Sheeran’s amazing interpretation of Hozier’s ‘Take Me To Church’.
BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge 2015 is available to pre-order from www.smarturl.it/LL15Amz
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies to give away. All you need to do is enter the competition below.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 27th October 2015.
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
4. All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
5. Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
7. Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
8. In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
10. Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.