Funko and HBO Global Licensing will release a new range of Silicon Valley Pop! Vinyl Figures in February, ahead of the season 4 premiere of the show.
Following the release of Game of Thrones and True Blood ranges, the Silicon Valley line will feature five characters from the show. You can choose from:
- Richard Hendricks, founder of the buzzy start-up Pied Piper
- Erlich Bachman, owner of the Hacker Hostel that serves as Pied Piper’s headquarters
- Dinesh Chugtai, a code writer at Pied Piper who often finds himself sparring with Gilfoyle
- Bertram Gilfoyle, a systems architect at Pied Piper who often finds himself sparring with Dinesh
- Jared Dunn, head of business development at Pied Piper
Silicon Valley takes a comic look at the modern-day epicenter of the high-tech gold rush, where the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success.
You can pick up the figures from HMV, Forbidden Planet, and online at Amazon. They will also be available at the HBO Shop (hboshopeu.com).
Take a look at the figures below: