Directed by Luca Guadagnino (A Bigger Splash) and starring Timotheé Chalamet (Interstellar), who won Actor of the Year at the London Film Critics’ Circle awards, and Armie Hammer (The Man From U.N.C.L.E), Call Me By Your Name is available to buy and keep on 26th February and released on Blu-ray and DVD on March 5th.
It’s the summer of 1983 in Italy, and Elio (Chalamet), a precocious 17-year-old, spends his days in his family’s villa transcribing and playing classical music, reading and flirting with his friend Marzia. One day, Oliver (Armie Hammer), a charming American scholar, arrives as the annual summer intern tasked with helping Elio’s father, an eminent professor. Elio and Oliver discover the heady beauty of awakening desire over the course of a summer that will alter their lives forever.
Call Me By Your Name won the Oscars for Best Adapted Screenplay (James Ivory) and was nominated for 3 other categories including Best Motion Picture of the Year, Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role (Chalamet) and Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures – Original Song (Sufjan Stevens).
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies of Call Me By Your Name to give away on Blu-ray. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is enter below…
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 11th March 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.