The Gadget Show Live is coming to Birmingham’s NEC from 3rd to 7th April 2013.
Taking place during the Easter holidays, The Gadget Show Live is based on the popular Channel Five show of the same name. In partnership with Windows it is the leading consumer tech event in the UK attracting tens of thousands of gadget lovers.
More than 200 companies will be exhibiting at the event including Microsoft, Acer, Freesat, Game, Epic Games, LG, Lenovo, Bowers and Wilkins, JVC and Pioneer.
Visitors will get the opportunity to see the latest technology and get an exclusive look at gadgets never seen in the UK before.
Throughout the show there are free feature areas including:
- NEW! Battlefield Live, which is coming to Gadget Show Live for the first time. An authentic combat experience for everyone with adult and kids’ sessions, it uses sophisticated gaming guns in the most realistic simulation short of joining the military.
- International Future Tech Zone. This is the place to discover amazing and inspirational inventions and academic thinking on how technology will impact our lives in the future, from solar powered cars to 360 degree video cameras!
- Inventors Village. Don’t miss the chance to see quirky, creative and mind-blowing UK inventions with the potential to change the world and the way we see and enjoy it.
- Hub Theatre. This is where visionaries will talk about the latest and best tech for 2013, their predictions for future trends and provide advice and demos on how visitors can get the most out of gadgets.
- Game Zone. Featuring yet-to-be released console and PC games, the Make Something Unreal Live competition, fantastic giveaways and the Game Zone Stage and retro arcade, this is a must-see for all gamers.
- Photographic Zone. Gain insight into the latest cameras and photographic equipment on the market, with presentations for professional photographers looking to upgrade their equipment
VIP tickets for the event have sold out but exhibition and super theatre tickets are still available from www.gadgetshowlive.net/birmingham