Gathering, the ninth full-length album from critically acclaimed singer-songwriter Josh Ritter, is out now on Pytheas Recordings/Thirty Tigers.
The release of Gathering marks 20 years since Ritter began recording and performing music. Along with his loyal band-mates, the Royal City Band, and engineer Trina Shoemaker, Ritter returned to the Clubhouse studio in Rhinebeck, NY with more songs than he’d ever had before at one time.
In support of the release, Ritter and the Royal City Band will kick off an extensive tour this winter, including a date at London’s Shepherd’s Bush Empire on Tuesday 5th December 2017.
To celebrate we’ve got 2 pairs of tickets to give away to the show at Shepherd’s Bush Empire and each winner will also get a signed copy of Josh’s album Gathering.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFCountry on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFCountry account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
We're giving away 2 pairs of tickets to see @joshritter at @o2sbe on 5th December. Each winner will also get a signed copy of Josh's new album Gathering! RT & follow for your chance to win! #win #prize #americana #country #Competition pic.twitter.com/7OK6jtTerr
— EF Country (@EFCountry) November 10, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 16th November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- Transport to and from the venue, and accommodation, is not included as part of the prize.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.