HeroCraft have announced a license partnership with Games Workshop. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf will be a new turn-based tactical combat video game, using collectible cards to drive the on-screen actions of the 3D characters. Set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the free to play game is in full development for a 2014 release on iOS, Android and PC.
HeroCraft have presented us with a unique and exciting vision for a game based on this most evocative and barbaric chapter of Space Marines – the Space Wolves. Given that, their clear passion for the IP, and their experience in the market, we are only too happy to be working with them on this project.
~ Jon Gillard, Head of Licensing at Games Workshop
We are all very excited to work with Games Workshop on this project, particularly our development team, who are not only games industry veterans but also Warhammer 40,000 fans who know the series well. As a gamer myself, I’m also excited about the mix of tactical turn based play using my own deck of cards to lead my Space Wolves to victory – I can’t wait to play it!
~ Alexey Sazonov, Sales and Marketing Director of HeroCraft
Tactical Combat and CCG fusion:
- Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
- Play your cards and watch the real time action unfold on screen.
Collect Hundreds of Cards:
- Get started fast with easy to use pre-defined deck-building templates.
- Build your own decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
- Victory unlocks exciting new powerful weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
- Evolve your cards at the Iron Priest’s Forge to further build your own killer deck!
Defeat the implacable enemies of the Space Wolves:
- An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a far distant planet.
- Combat the Word Bearers – fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
- Defeat the implacable Necrons – waking from aeons of slumber to claim the galaxy.
Choose Your Path:
- Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout, Blood Claw, or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategies and tactics.
For more information visit the offical Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf website.