Space Hulk is a digital turn based strategy video game adaptation of the 3rd edition of Games Workshop’s epic board-game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Space Hulk features a single player campaign with 15 missions based on the “Sin of Damnation” space hulk and head-to-head cross-platform multiplayer action. Available on digital download now on PC and Mac, Space Hulk is scheduled for release on iPad through the App Store later in 2013.
As a studio that specializes in turn based combat, securing and remaking the Space Hulk franchise has been a dream come true, but one that has come with many responsibilities. Completely faithful to the classic claustrophobic board game experience and players will need to use their minds as well as their muscle to defeat the Genestealers and progress through the dark labyrinth of the Space Hulk.
~ Thomas Hentschel Lund, CEO of Full Control
Space Hulk Features
- The first Space Hulk video game in 17 years – available on multiple platforms (PC, Mac and iPad)
- Set in the hugely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe – official license of the legendary boardgame from Games Workshop.
- Turn-based tactical strategy game based on the popular and iconic board game mechanics.
- Blood Angel Terminators – Fight the ferocious Genestealers with heroes of the mighty Blood Angels.
- Fearsome Genestealers with challenging AI – meet unforgiving hordes of Genestealers Thematic 3D environment – experience the dark labyrinth of a Space Hulk as never before.
- Single player campaign based on the “Sin of Damnation” space hulk – Take on the Sin of Damnation campaign, which includes 3 brand new prequel missions and the 12 missions from the classic board game.
- Multiplayer head-to-head recreating the board game experience against a friend – get in the hot seat and battle it out with a friend.
- Cross platform multiplayer between Windows PC, Mac and iOS – play asynchronous against friends and foes on multiple platforms.