The next batch of PS Plus games for 2017 will arrive on April 4th. There’s an interesting mix of titles on offer.
In April PS4 players can download four titles – arena shooter Drawn to Death, co-operative space-shooter Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, 10 Second Ninja X and Curses ‘n Chaos. April is also bringing PS3 gamers – Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom and Alien Rage. PS Vita players can download 10 Second Ninja X and Curses ‘n Chaos via Cross Buy.
Check out the PS Plus April 2017 trailer below:
Before the new games arrive make sure you’ve added the titles for March to your collection before they disappear.
Leaving PS Plus on 4th April:
- Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)
- Disc Jam (PS4)
- Lumo (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)
- Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)
- Severed (PS Vita)
Entering PS Plus on 4th April:
- Drawn to Death (PS4)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (PS4)
- 10 Second Ninja X (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
- Curses ‘n Chaos (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
- Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3)
- Alien Rage (PS3)
EF will bring you news of the PlayStation Plus titles for May 2017 towards the end of April.
Let us know what you think of the titles for April and your wishlist of games you’d like to see for May in the comments below.