Eureka Entertainment to release Tom Holland’s directorial debut Fright Night, the iconic 1980s vampire classic starring Chris Sarandon, William Ragsdale and Roddy McDowall, for the first time on Blu-ray in the UK, in a Limited Edition Dual-Format SteelBook on 26 December 2017, and a Special Dual-Format Edition on 10 April 2017.
He’s sweet, sexy, and he likes to get in late. You might think he’s the perfect neighbour. But before inviting Jerry in for a nightcap, there’s something you should know. Jerry prefers his drinks warm, red, and straight from the jugular! It’s Fright Night, a horrific howl starring Chris Sarandon as the seductive vampire and William Ragsdale as the frantic teenager struggling to keep Jerry’s deadly fangs out of his neck.
Only 17-year-old Charley Brewster (Ragsdale) knows Jerry’s bloodcurdling secret. When Charley can’t get anybody to believe him, he turns to TV horror host Peter Vincent (Roddy McDowall), who used to be the “Great Vampire Killer” of the movies. Can these mortals save Charley and his sweetheart Amy (Amanda Bearse) from the wrathful bloodsucker’s toothy embrace? If you love being scared, Fright Night will give you the nightmare of your life!
Eureka Classics is proud to present this iconic horror classic in a Special Dual-Format Edition and Limited Edition Dual-Format SteelBook.
Tom Holland’s directorial debut Fright Night, the iconic 1980s vampire classic starring Chris Sarandon, William Ragsdale and Roddy McDowall, will be released on Blu-ray in the UK, in a Special Dual-Format Edition on 27 March 2017, and is available to order here http://po.st/HMLKmc
To celebrate the release we have 3 copies to give away to our readers. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 2nd April 2017.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition) and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.