The Cadillac Three are throwing a soundcheck party to celebrate their Long Hair Don’t Care European tour and you’re invited!
The party will take place at the Kentish Town Forum, London on the afternoon of Tuesday 14th November (exact time TBC). The winner will win 2 x places at the party where fans can watch a few songs being performed during their soundcheck and then meet the band after.
Please note tickets to the live show are not included.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFCountry on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFCountry account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Country (@EFCountry) November 1, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18. Employees of Universal Music and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this prize draw are excluded from entering.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- 16. Universal Music is not liable if any portion of this prize draw is cancelled or the prize cannot be awarded due to reasons beyond Universal Music’s reasonable control – such as, but not limited to, the weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism.
- 11. By entering this prize draw, you agree that your name, likeness and social media usernames may be used by Universal Music and its affiliate companies for advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in all commercial media. You agree to participate in such promotional activity as Universal Music may require in each case without additional remuneration.
- 12. Universal Music reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries or any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Transport to and from the venue, and accommodation, is not provided as part of the prize.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.